Tachograph Programmer CD400
Tachograph programmer (Tacho) CD400 is designed for verification, calibration and configuration of control devices (tachograph) when installed on vehicles. The device allows you to define the W figure determination on measuring track or rolling road, K figure measure, can be used as speed simulator for the tachograph when checking the speedometer and odometer.
The Tachograph programmer CD400 calibrates and programs all analogue and digital tachographs
Supports IMS (Independent Motion Signal / Second speed signal) parameters on DTCO 2.0, SE5000 Exakt Duo and EFAS-4.
Supports ‘VDO counter’ parameter on DTCO 2.0
– W figure determination on measuring track (with optional photo-cell) or rolling road.
– K figure measure on KTCO 1314, KTCO 1318 and FTCO1319.
– Parameter programming.
– Activation and deactivation of IMS (Independent Motion Signal).
– Activation and deactivation of VDO counter.
– Odometer reset and adjustment (mileage correction).
– Speed simulation and customizable automatic test diagram.
– DTCS reading (Digital) and erasing.
– Sensor pairing (KITAS activation).
– Clock test.
– Workshop card’s PIN recording and input through CD400.